summer plans, 2013 (in-progress)
may 20, 21 - 3 suitcases & 7 boxes must become much, much less. to be updated. lots of nomnoms and dance class with aunt.
may 22 - conference at stanford: design for dance! (:
may 23 through may 31 - tons of reading in cute little cafes*, rehearsals at levy, city shopping, skypes with mommy, relative hang time, some walking distance activities like dance classes, grocery shopping and library browsing, cooking chinese food, internship writing, leisure writing, daily run hopefully. (:
june 1 - performance at levy salon
june 2 through june 15 - salt dance fest in utah!
june 16 through june 21 - relatives, reading, writing.
june 22 through august 16 - biology 1b, internship, shawl anderson, some other stuff**
girls’ guide to hunting and fishing by melissa banks the curious incident of the dog in the night-time by mark haddon
- love by toni morrison
- wouldn’t take nothing for my journey now by maya angelou
- the poisonwood bible by barbara kingsolver
- the unmaking of a dancer by joan brandy
- how to read modern poetry
- how brains make up their minds by walter j freeman
- making connections by peggy hackney
- wisdom of the body moving by linda hartley
- mere christianity by cs lewis
- da vinci code by dan brown
- fat land by greg critser
- time magazines
*movie list here:
great gatsby with jenny and connie
- monster’s university with floor 3
- bling ring
*other places to go:
- golden gate, fourth of july
- fourth of july sf touristy-themed tour (lombard street, etc)
- san leandro to see char!
**other things to look forward to:
apartmentlyfe with jenny, smartphone purchase, phoenix with rishi, cooking with connie, gym with kels, bbt with sneha, visiting char in san leandro, kickbacks with matt and haylie, #308roommates taking the city, etc (: